Thursday, April 7, 2011

Counting Down the Days!

   Well, its getting close to that halfway point on my calendar which is taped to the front of our refrigerator door.  And I must say that it came by pretty quickly.  When my little sister came to visit us, it made the time go by extra fast.  But now, it only seems that the next months will go by slower, since I have nothing really to look forward to, besides the 'Big Day'.  Of course, I will continue on with my regular busy routine, to keep the kids moving forward with me, but the anticipation is finally catching up to me.  And I'm so ready to make this family whole once again. 
    I've been lucky enough to communicate with my hubby at least once a day, so its odd to say that most times we really have nothing to talk about.  And lately we have been making plans for his return home.  I'm sooo happy to say that, by the looks of it, we may be making that much wanted visit to Disney World again!  I think I'm happier than the kids, but how else should we celebrate his return than in the happiest place on Earth!?
    So, now instead of counting down the days for his return...I should start counting down the days til Disney...maybe that will make the 'Big Day' come sooner than expected. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment


Photobucket