Thursday, April 21, 2011

I'm Baaaack!

    I am so do for a blog update.  My computer was sick with a virus, so I had to bust out the wallet to pay for an 'antibiotic' to get my baby up and running again.  I feel as though this computer is another child I must pay for each year!
    On the upside, I'm excited to report that I am now extremely excited for the next months to come.  We've got a lot planned to get these months to fly by quickly.  And we have already made plans for a great summer when we are finally reunited with our hero.

    We attended a Children's Easter party, thrown by our command, a few weeks ago.  Although the day was wet and gloomy, the kids and I managed to make the best of it.  We enjoyed a day filled with food, pony rides, and our favorite....bowling.


    I have also been looking for a new exercise plan to get me toned for summer.  And I'm proud to say that Monday I will officially be going INSANE!  A friend of mine let me borrow the 60 day challenge...INSANITY!  And, although people may think this sounds crazy....I'm so excited to get to it.  I have grown to love working out...and may have even become a little obsessed.  So I will keep you updated on my progress.

   Our spring break is almost over.  But I have managed to keep the kids busy with activities and play dates!  Luckily the weather is really good.  And on the rain days we managed to catch a few new movies at the theater.  I have also got around to finishing a verrry good book.  And now I just have to find a friend to drag to the movie. 




 I am so glad to be up and running on this computer again, and look forward to logging more memories of this current deployment. <3

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're back in business! To bad you're far cause I need a WFE buddy too. :o)

    ReplyDelete


Photobucket