Friday, April 1, 2011

A Very Happy Friday!

   Well after yesterday, I feel so good today.  Its Friday, and I love the weekends because my kids and I always have a great time together.  Tonight we plan on going to 'cosmic bowling'.  The kids have only been to the bowling alley during the day, so I thought I'd surprise them with a little glow in the dark bowling.  The sad part about today is that it is STILL raining!  I really hope it clears up in time for our rescheduled opening day events tomorrow.  Both Gavin's games were cancelled due to the weather, and I know he is just itching to play.  So I'm keeping my fingers crossed.  I must get out of the door early today to get some much needed grocery shopping done before the 'payday' crowd rolls in.  So I leave you a happy tune, that I just heard, and LOVE.  I'm not a big fan of J.Lo...but I must say this song reminds me of the parties my parents use to have when we were stationed in Panama.  Enjoy and have a great weekend!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment


Photobucket