Monday, April 25, 2011

Holy Shiznit!!

    This INSANITY thing ain't no joke!!  I have just finished only my first day.  And it is only a fit test DVD for day one, but boy, I'm beat!  I decided to run four miles outside in 85 degree weather today, because as I do want a new workout routine, I don't want to lose my running skills.  But I must say I'm sweating terribly right now.  I hope to stick to this strenuous routine for the next 60-some days.  And I'm hoping by the end of this...I see some results!




First Day Fit Test Results:
  • Switch Kicks:120 kicks
  • Power Jacks: 53 jacks
  • Power Knees: 93 knees
  • Power Jumps: 38 jumps
  • Globe Jumps: 11 jumps
  • Suicide Jumps: 19 jumps
  • Push-Up Jacks: 30
  • Lower Plank Obliques: 53
 My least favorites were all the damn jumps, but my favorites had to be the push-up jacks and the lower plank obliques.  Tomorrow night starts another INSANE DVD for 40 minutes.  I hope I last!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment


Photobucket