Friday, March 4, 2011

♥Happy Friday!♥

    I love Fridays!! Who doesn't?  But Fridays, for me, allow me to scratch threw another week on the calendar!  And to be honest, these weeks have been going by rather fast.  And looking at the calendar today makes me happy, because my little sister will be visiting in 8 days.  We can't wait!  But for now I'm tagging along a song that both my son and I love.  He is a big Linkin Park fan, and this is the song that I have on the ipod that I usually save for my last mile in the gym.  It gives me the little adrenaline rush I need to finish my mileage off strong.  This weekend we plan on seeing a free movie on the base for our ship's families.  And possibly a surprise stop at the bowling alley Sunday.  Have a great weekend. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment


Photobucket