Sunday, March 6, 2011

Week'End' Literature

    Read this book you must! (in my Yoda voice)  Well as usual we ended our weekend with some great books.  And We finally finished our 'Strange Case of the Origami Yoda'.  It was a great read for my little boy.  And at the end of the book are directions on how to fold your own Yoda.  It took me a while to make it...but with a few tweaks, this is how he came out!
I had to do all the folding, because Gavin was LOST.  But he colored and decorated him.
All in all, a great read for any little boy, or any Yoda fans.

Now if only I can keep him from sneaking it to school!<3


Tomorrow we will begin a new book I picked up at Barnes and Nobles this weekend.  And we will be reading it as a family.

Since my boy says he's not interested in 'FAIRY TALES'...I thought that this would change his mind!  Can't wait. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment


Photobucket