Saturday, March 26, 2011

Opening Day Bust!

    Well, so much for opening day!  Right now, I would be enjoying a much anticipated day at the ball fields with my little sluggers, but the weather just so happened to rain on my parade!!  We were up and at 'em at 7 AM.  And I was rushing them to get in all their gear.  I had even spent a day making Gavin's team poster for their opening day charades!  But now we are stuck in the house on another gloomy, rainy day.  After rushing the kids and getting them looking like the all stars they are, we received the call that opening day was cancelled until next weekend.  Of course this made the kids bummed, but that didn't stop me from taking these few pics for their daddy.  And of course my kids are still smiling.  So I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that the weather is better on Monday and Wednesday...so I can get some action shots of my Yankees!!


No comments:

Post a Comment


Photobucket