Friday, February 25, 2011

Another Week Bites the Dust!! Happy Friday♥

  Just a quick update.  Gavin and I are almost done with this book called THE STRANGE CASE OF THE ORIGAMI YODA.  It is hilarious!  And because my son is a 'Star Wars Freak' it has him cracking up at the little illustrations.  I would recommend it to anyone.  I just might end up buying the book this weekend, because it is a must have in our book collection.  Anyways, its Friday!  And I love looking at the calendar and marking off another week.  It just puts me closer to seeing my much missed other half.  As a family we'll probably just hit up the gym tonight, and Saturday we have a play date with some friends we haven't seen in a while.  As for this gloomy, cloudy, Friday...I'll be playing Barbies with my little girl in her new room.  I love how she makes these dolls talk to each other...and we always argue over which girl is going to prom with her Justin Bieber Barbie.  Anyways...Have a great weekend.  And enjoy this tune that probably has been playing a lot on your car stereo, but I enjoy the message it sends out.  And not to mention it sounds, to me, like an early version of Madonna's old hit "Express Yourself". <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Photobucket