Sunday, February 27, 2011

Week'End' Literature

   After the sickness I caught this Friday evening, I was happy to get my throat back to 'reading voices' condition for my kids.  Because they have become quite adjusted to our Sunday evening reading time.  And they enjoy it immensely.  I have also noticed that, as I do for the characters in our books, my son has picked up the 'art' of doing character voices as well.  And the story he read to us tonight had us rolling on the floor with laughter.  Tonight's picks included:

Gavin's voices made this book a little more hilarious:

And a book that describes how I feel after the past weekend I endured:

And we only have 20 more pages until the end of our Origami Yoda journey.  We will end the book tomorrow evening and we will also try to create our own Origami Yoda.  So stay tuned for pics of how he actually comes out.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment


Photobucket