Friday, February 4, 2011

Happy Friday! Another Week Bites the Dust♥

  So we are totally excited this morning! Not only because it is FRIDAY, but also because I got my tax return last night, and I'm dancing it up with happiness this morning.  I also woke up to a great EMAIL from my lovely hubby (who by the way is currently picking out a great Valentine Surprise for me!).  Can't wait to see what he gets!!  The song is another motivation song in the gym. The Words alone just get me running...yearning to become even more of a 'SEXY BITCH'!   And it is just getting us up and popping this morning.  Again, not a great recommendation song for the kiddies, but really I think they are only thinking about the bumping tunes, and not the words.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Photobucket