Monday, February 14, 2011

♥My SweetHearts ♥

    Well another Valentine's Day has come and almost gone.  This was the first year that I had to celebrate it without my other half, but  I always seem to make great with my other two lovelies.  And just when I thought that my husband didn't have a surprising bone in his body....he proved me wrong!!  Hope you all enjoyed your day, as I did.
Everything was done on a budget.  I skipped the gym to get the table looking great for a Valentine's Dinner with my kids.  Mostly everything was put together with some left over scrapbook paper/stickers.  Other items were bought at Target from the dollar isle.  And I got the cute Tree house centerpiece from Michaels.  It was on sale for $4.00 with a 20% coupon.  Adrianna decided that she will put it in her window when the night is over.

The 'Love Juice' idea came from a blog called TaterTotsandJello.  All it required was two bottles of juice.  I took the label off and made my own labels out of scrapbook paper.  It will be served with our dinner tonight.  And the mailboxes are filled with Valentine socks from the Target dollar bins.  The Mailbox was also a dollar in the same bins.  And I added my favorite....chocolate covered pretzels.

The kids loved the decor.  And each of them got a gift in their Valentine Bag.  Adrianna got Barbie and Ken reunited Valentine dolls, which came together for 5 bucks.  And Gavin got a pack of Mighty Beans which were also 5 bucks. (Target again!)
   And just when I thought I wasn't going to get anything this year...Adrianna shouted that the UPS guy was at the door.  And, low and behold, I got my love in the shape of roses and a card from across the great blue sea. <3
   



No comments:

Post a Comment


Photobucket